Call the On-Call Phone
- Annual Water Quality Reports: Maintaining high water quality for our customers is a top priority for this department. Many of our monitoring efforts are recorded in our Annual Water Quality Report, which is updated every Memorial Day for the previous calendar year. You can view the current report along with several reports from previous years by clicking this link.
- Water & Sewer Forms: A list of forms, including the Water & Sewer Service Application, can be found on the Forms page by clicking this link.
- Online Water/Sewer Payments: Water/Sewer Payment can now be made online by clicking this link.
- Sensus Analytics Customer Portal: An explanation of Sensus Analytics Customer Portal and its usefulness is given below. The site can be access by clicking this link.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to several Frequently Asked Questions can be viewed on the FAQ’s page by clicking this link.
Sensus Analytics Customer Portal
Sensus Analytics Customer Portal is a tool that provides property owners with a way to monitor their water usage throughout the billing cycle on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly scale and to set up usage alerts. By utilizing this tool, customers will be able to quickly identify potential leaks, better understand their usage habits, and work to conserve water and save money. Need help navigating the website? Click on the pictures below to view short “how-to videos” to help you use Customer Portal.